I hope that I can help you to cope and manage with how you are feeling right now.
Dealing with the symptoms and signs of depression and suicide? If you are suffering these feelings I hope that I can help you to cope and manage with how you are feeling right now. Depression is a treatable condition, with help and support you can overcome your depression.
The symptoms, signs and feelings
- No energy.
- No motivation.
- Tired all the time.
- No motivation.
- Sleep disorder.
- Feeling worthless.
Possible causes of depression
- Stress and anxiety in your Life.
- Bereavement, loss of a family member or loved one.
- Loss of home or business.
- Financial difficulties.
- Bullying in work or school or home.
- Marriage or relationship difficulties.
With help and support you can overcome your depression
Ways to help you manage and cope with depression
- See your doctor or health professional.
- See a therapist or counselor.
- Join a support group for depression.
- Join a Yoga, Dancing, or Exercise Group.
- Try to get a Walk in the Fresh Air and Nature.
- Get Rest, and Eat Healthy.
What to avoid when depressed
- Alcohol, Drugs. Cigarettes
- Stress an Anxiety in Your Life
- Avoid Negative People that Drain your Energy.
Suicidal thoughts, signs and feelings
- Saying things like ” You would be better off without me”
- Always talking and thinking about Death.
- Giving away personal belongings.
- Talking about ways other people committed Suicide.
- Connecting with people they have not been in touch with for a while.
- Taking risks with their Life.
It is important to seek help and support to help you deal with your depression to help you